Benefit Information & Forms for the ULSU Health & Dental Plan
Please click here: Studentvip.ca/uleth
All full-time students at the University of Lethbridge, are automatically enrolled in the ULSU Health and Dental Plans. If you have alternative insurance benefits, you may OPT-OUT of the ULSU Plans. To OPT-OUT online please click here
Changes to the ULSU health plan for the 2012 -2013
- The ULSU prescription drug plan has been changed to a consumer driven model and with that comes changes to how prescriptions are covered.
- Benefits will be covered 50% to 100% depending on how the prescription is filled.
- Students on the ULSU plan using Direct2U Pharmacy will have generic prescriptions covered to 100% and brand name prescriptions covered to 80%.
- Students on the ULSU plan who use other pharmacies will have generic prescriptions covered 80% and brand prescriptions covered to 50%.
- Direct2U Pharmacies is an accredited prescription service that will deliver your prescriptions to you via FedEx for next day delivery. It is simple, easy, safe, and can save you money.
- Prescriptions can be sent to your home address or to the ULSU Health & Dental Plan Administrators office in the Students’ Union and you can pick them up there.
For information on the Direct2U Pharmacy contact Shelley Tuff at 403-329-2039 or email@example.com
To register for Direct2U click here: https://www.studentvip.ca/uleth/vip_benefits/direct_2u_prescriptions/
Changes to Travel Benefits
- The ULSU has also changed the out-of-country/province emergency travel benefits. Students will be covered for up to $5,000,000 and 120 days.
- Students going on exchange or work study can extend their travel insurance benefits for the duration of their exchange/ work study plus 60 days for travelling at no extra cost.
For more information contact our Health & Dental Administrator Shelley Tuff at (403) 329 - 2039 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org