ULSU Health and Dental Plan
For Detailed Information Visit Student VIP
OPT- OUT FOR NEWLY REGISTERED AND UPGRADING STUDENTS
Deadline: JANUARY 19
All full-time students at the University of Lethbridge are automatically enrolled in the ULSU Health and Dental Plans. Health benefits cost $94.25 and dental benefits cost $90.90 for coverage Januaary 1 to August 31.
If you have alternative insurance benefits, you may OPT-OUT of the ULSU Plans.
To OPT-OUT online please click here
The SPRING 2018 opt-out deadline is January 19th, 2018.
Our benefit provider has changed to Medavie Blue Cross. Please stop by the Students' Union office, SU180 to pick up a benefit card and brochure.
Part time students and family add ons
Part time students are not automatically registered on the ULSU plans but may add onto the benefit plans. To add onto the benefits students must submit an add on form and make payment at the Students' Union Office.
Students with dependents may add family members onto the benefit plans. Spring benefits run from January 1 to August 31, 2018. Family add on forms and payment are accepted at the Students' Union Office, SU180.
- Direct2U Pharmacies is an accredited prescription service that will deliver your prescriptions to you via FedEx for next day delivery. It is simple, easy, safe, and can save you money.
- Prescriptions can be sent to your home address or to the ULSU Health & Dental Plan Administrator's office in the Students' Union and you can pick them up there.
- Students on the ULSU plan using Direct2U Pharmacy will have generic prescriptions covered to 100% and brand name prescriptions covered to 80%
- Students on the ULSU plan who use other pharmacies will have generic prescriptions covered 80% and brand prescriptions covered to 50%.
For information on the Direct2U Pharmacy contact Shelley Tuff at 403-329-2039 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for Direct2U click HERE.
- The ULSU Health plan has out-of-country/province emergency travel benefits. Students will be covered for up to $2,000,000 per incident.
For more information contact our Health & Dental Administrator Shelley Tuff at (403) 329-2039 or email at email@example.com