ULSU Calgary Campus
Calgary Campus Representative
Your Calgary Campus Students' Union Representative for 2014-2015 is Hannah Benner. Please contact her if you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, or if you just want to discuss her role within the ULSU on the Calgary Campus.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Webpage: Info & Reports
Student's Union Office: Bow Valley College, South Building, S6027, 6th Floor, 345 - 6 Ave SE, Calgary AB
Office Hours: By Appointment
Services for Calgary Campus Students
Students have specific access to U of L Calgary Campus services below:
- Need to study for an upcoming exam? View practice exams related to your course.On-line Exam Bank
IMPORTANT: to submit Notes or Exams please e-mail email@example.com; please ensure your instructor has given approval for his/her exam to be posted online.
- Done with your textbook? Want some cash? ...Need a textbook? Looking to buy Used?
Meet with U of L Students in Calgary to exchange textbooks for upcoming courses on campus.
- Funding for Travel and Conferences
- Emergency student funding
- Funding for your ratified club
- Scholarships, bursaries and awards ... click
- Calgary Campus students may start up a club
- Health and Dental plan benefits
- Graduation photos
- Volunteer opportunities - talk to your Calgary Campus Rep firstname.lastname@example.org
- A free ULSU daytimer complete with important U of L dates - available at you Calgary Campus office.
- Benefits of student advocacy on a campus, community, provincial and federal level.