On campus and off campus

Landlord and Tenant

Do you rent a place to live? If so, do you know what your rights are as a tenant?
The Students' Union have brochures on the Landlord and Tenant act, please stop by SU180 and pick one up.  More information is located at this web address http://governmentservices.gov.ab.ca/.

Counselling Services

The University of Lethbridge provides a Counselling service for students in areas which include the following:  personal, career, students with disabilities, learning strategies and study skill support.  There is no cost for counselling, however fees may apply for some assessment inventories and workshops.

To make an appointment please call (403) 317-2845, or drop by the office located in Turcotte Hall, TH218.

Office hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00 am o 4:00 pm.
Emergency hours contact the Distress Line of Southwestern Alberta at (403) 327-7905.

For more information please visit www.uleth.ca/reg-cou.

Personal Safety

Be aware, protect yourself.  If you have been victimized or have any questions regarding personal safety, contact your local police department or Lethbrdige Family Services at (430) 327-5724.

The University of Lethbrdige also has a Personal Security policy.  For more information you may contact the Human Resources Department at (403) 329-2274 or email human.resources@uleth.ca.

Perrsonal Security Policy

Please click to be directed to the U fo L Personal Security Policy.

ALberta Solicitor General

This is an excellent site for questions you may have in any area of the Alberta law.  It covers things such as tips, awareness, actions, directions and information you need to know. For more information please visit http://www.solgen.gov.ab.ca/home/.