What is the Textbook Exchange?
The Students' Union Textbook Exchange is a great way to buy and sell used textbooks. It is a valuable service that can be utilized by all students on the Lethbridge, Calgary or Edmonton campus.
The online textbook exchange does not facilitate an on-line auction or currency exchange; instead its main goal is to put buyers and sellers in contact with one another where they can independently arrange a time and place for the transaction to take place.
To access the Textbook Exchange please click HERE.
How To Use the Textbook Exchange
Creating and using your login account
- Click HERE to access the Textbook Exchange.
- Request access by filling in your U of L email address, read then check the disclaimer box. Your password will be emailed to you immediately.
- You may then Login by entering your email address and your password.
Buying a book
- When you first log into the textbook exhcange it will bring up a list of all the books listed from all three campuses.
- When you click on a book title it will take you to a page that will show you details of the book as well as which campus is providing the book.
- On this same page you will notice that there is a reply button. This will take you to a field where you can send the seller a message with your questions or to arrange a sale.
- You can also go to the advanced search where you can enter a campus specific search.
If you have any questions about this service please contact Susan by email firstname.lastname@example.org.